Don't show up to the 4th of July BBQ empty handed! #strikeyourSTRONGselfie by creating one of these festive red, white and blue treats! Grab your friend or parent and have fun preparing one these festive treats!
1. JELL-O Firecrackers - Hell-0 Jell-0! Give it a try! This is a fun finger food recipe perfect for any summer BBQ.
2. Easy Flag Dessert Tray - We're not sure what will be more fun, snacking on these treats or letting your creative side design this flag treat tray!
3. Firework Fruit Kabobs - Make a spark when you show up with this health(ie) and fun to eat fruit firework kabob!
4. Dipped Pretzel Sticks - In minutes you can create a patriotic dessert that is perfect for last minute parties.
5. Layered Punch -Get your smart(ie) skills out to create this fun layered punch! You'll need to read your labels and do a little math to help get your red, white and blue layers looking party perfect!