STRONG self(ie)'s Ultimate Summer Bucket List: Our 15 Must Do's To Have a STRONG Summer
by STRONG self(ie)
It's almost Summer Break and that means long days filled with sunshine, fun and friends! Incredible memories are made over these summer months so don't waste your days staring at your phone. Get out there and start checking off these activities that are sure to have you feeling strong and happ(ie).
1. Ride a rollercoaster!
2. Sink your toes in the sand and sink your mind into a good book.
3. Plan a picnic for you and your bestie using your STRONG self(ie) towel.
4. Go on vacation and highlight all your travels on a scratch off map.
5. Invite your mom to get ice cream.
6. DIY project: Make your own popsicles.
7. Volunteer at a local animal shelter...there are lots of dogs that would love to get some exercise!
8. Get your flow on and strike a strong pose trying yoga.
9. Have an epic water balloon fight.
10 Master the messy bun.
11. Grab your water bottle and hit the trails for a long hike.
12. Start a YouTube channel.
13. Have a bubble gum blowing contest.
14. Come up with the next hottest dance move.
15. Make memories...they will last you a lifetime!